Unique property built in the style of a 1960’s Cruise Liner
We are so pleased to be able to market this unique property, Ship of the forest, probably the most unique property in Spain!
It is built in the style of a 1960’s cruise liner, but is situated 500m above sea level in the La Llacuna plateau, near Villalonga, Valencia.
The plateau, part of a National park, is a peaceful location and usually 4 degrees cooler than the coast.
The property is set in 4,800sqm of garden, pine forest, fruit trees (cherry, nispero, apple, plum, almond, peach, walnut, olive etc.) and a collection of unusual trees and shrubs.
The house/ship has 3 levels with a total area of 230sqm living space, and is surrounded by a moat, with one section having koi and goldfish. The house/ship has huge potential and flexibility for a variety of hospitality set-ups:
An events venue for weddings, boat parties, and special occasions. Bed and breakfast. Restaurant, cafe or afternoon teas. Corporate events or just a unique family home.
It is easily adaptable for each use.
The fore and aft decks make ideal terraces and both have canopies. There is a new solar electric system with 12 panels, located on the top deck. The 24 batteries and automatic generator are in separate buildings away from the house. An electric water pump is installed to ensure constant pressure throughout the building and gardens. The house has internal security shutters on the ground floor, and roller shutters on the first floor, for all windows and doors, and so is secure if left for any length of time.
The property is fully fenced and gated.
Parking for 8 cars.
Internet and telephone.
Villalonga town 10 mins
Gandia city 15mins
Blue-flag beaches 20 mins
Valencia airport 70 mins
Alicante airport 80 mins.
1. Games room/Bedroom 6/Storage (5.53 x 5.07) triangular in shape.
2. Breakfast room/Dining room/ Bedroom 5 (5.53 x 3.21)
Patio doors onto South terrace
3. Kitchen (4.35 x 2.75) Door to outside. Gas hob, gas oven and grill, extraction fan, double sink, gas boiler, marble worktops.
4. Hall (2.92 x 2.42) Door to outside South terrace.
5. Bathroom (2.66 x 1.37) Bath with shower and shower screen, toilet, wash basin with vanity unit, illuminated mirror. Corridor (4.00 x 1.00)
6. Bodega (2.80 x 1.20)
7. Drinks cupboard (1.20 x 0.80) Marble shelves.
8. Lounge/dining room (9.30 x 5.40) Door to outside. Woodburning stove, stairs to first floor.
9. Captain’s quarters/Bedroom 1 (4.25 x 3.30)
10.Captain’s dressing room/ B&B lounge/Bedroom 2 (4.25 x 3.00)
11. Shower room (2.60 x 2.20) Shower cubicle, toilet, wash basin with vanity unit, electric towel rail.
12. Lobby (2.25 x 1.60) Linen closet
13. Bedroom 3 (4.25 x 3.00) 2 fitted wardrobes
14. Bedroom 4 (4.25 x 2.66) Corridor (15.60 x 1.10)
Fore Deck (5.90 x 5.80) Removable canopy
Aft deck (6.00 x 3.80) 4m wide canopy
Top deck (17.78 x 6.30) 12 solar panels
15. Funnel (3.55 x 2.00) water tank
Pool (5.60 x 2.80)
Pump room (2.85 x 0.95) pool pump, generator (automatic,petrol,15HP, 6KW)
Battery room (2.40 x 0.95) 24 2v lead acid batteries, inverter.
Greenhouse (2.90 x 2.90) with water and electrics.
Workshop (3.10 x 2.65)
Paellaro (3.25 x 2.85) Double Paellaro with electricity and water.
Serious viewings on appointment only. Proof of income is required.
Great price for a quick sale!
- Location: Valencian Community
- Type: Country house, Villa, Commercial
- Bedrooms: 4
- Price : €349.995
- Plot Size: 4.800